Thursday 31 January 2013

The Leadership Experiential

Truly effective leaders are also distinguished by a high degree of emotional intelligence, which includes self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy, and social skill. (Daniel Goleman)

We have often heard of the debate - "Are people born leaders or can you teach leadership?" I have completed day 2 of 3 of the leadership experiential and I have a long list of unanswered questions for myself and lots to share.....I think it will take a few days for me to think about these, process, digest and reflect

I have lots to say and share but for the benefit of my classmates in Cohort B (for the leadership experiential the class is split into two groups of 45 each or cohorts), I will hold sharing these thoughts until the weekend.......until then, let me leave you with a video about leadership at IMD​

 

Regards,

Vikas Menon​
 

No comments:

Post a Comment