Sunday 10 March 2013

The aftermath of the integrative exercise

We have successfully completed our first integrative exercise that started at 1:30pm on Thursday and culminated at noon on Saturday…..talk about an intense 48 hour exercise that covered most things we have learned so far. I wish I could tell you more but that would be giving too much away and taking away from the learning experience for our future class! All I can say is that we share a great sense of accomplishment in the (crazy) feat we have accomplished in such a short period of time working with our team through various challenges and fighting the clock to get the task done! For the future class, please make sure you get a good night’s sleep before the exercises (something I did not do before the exercise)..here are some of my classmates celebrating their achievements post exercise!
 486055_494275960633899_1650733815_n.jpg555049_273400512793177_343274894_n.jpg

After our exercise on Saturday afternoon, I met with my psychoanalyst who had a tough time keeping track of the pace of my conversation given all the red bull and espressos that had me charged up! My partner’s father is visiting this weekend so we took him to Geneva later that day to meet some extended family and friends. I managed to get some sleep later that night followed by a trip to Evian across the lake today!​
Most of my classmates are either busy catching up on sleep, work or at the Geneva motor show. However, while we are relieved that the integrative exercises are done with, we also know that the next few weeks are going to be as intense with our first exams coming up in 2 weeks and our start up project presentations.
It’s time for an early dinner followed by some sleep!

Good evening,

Vikas

No comments:

Post a Comment