Tuesday 17 December 2013

The final words from your 2013 bloggers....

I find myself completely wordless for this last blog...because you see IMD is like Sky diving...before doing it you are incredibly nervous, anxious and stressed....then you jump in tandem with the support of your classmates who are your parachutes and when you are in the air at 12000 ft, you feel alive again like we felt through the various challenges, intimate connections and long days at IMD. Finally when you land safely on the ground, all you can think of is jumping off that plane again because it was an experience of a lifetime...I would happily jump off that or any plane again knowing that I have the same classmates, family and friends by my side...thank you IMD for making me feel alive again and for helping me overcome my fears! "If you feel in control, you are not going fast enough!!" Vikas
...It is said that separation is best healed by new encounters, so I look forward to the new chapters of my life, starting with a long trip to South-East Asia. I will have six weeks to meditate about my IMD experience and reconnect with the world... Every day and bit of my journey at IMD was enriching, transformational, inspiring and–in the end–deeply connecting me to the others and myself. I feel stronger, softer, more self-confident and more humble at the same time. I have friends forever. It has been a priceless experience.  Thank you IMD, for an incredible year...! And good luck to the new year’s class!  Natalia
…A little more than a year ago I decided to take out a year off to learn more about myself (see my intro) but little did I know I would also have experiences that I will treasure all my life. I’m leaving with a safety net of 89 exceptional individuals who I can depend on for anything, and professors who I can call whenever I need advice. So if you are considering taking a break from your career (just when it seems to be taking off), don’t hesitate, take the plunge. An IMD MBA is a great way to prepare yourself for the next levels of responsibilities – by making you more aware of how you affect others, how others affect you, and how you can adapt to work with people as (or more) accomplished than yourself. For the new-joiners, I would say you have chosen well and you are in for one heck of a ride!! Hammad
This is what the 2013 MBA class said about “My IMD experience in one word”:
Super! Strengthening Intense Liberating Too short! Kaleidoscopic Wonderful Unique Mind-boggling Tremendous Unexpected Exceptional Over-the-edge HUGE Vroom!! A bootcamp Transformational Awakening! Wicked Awesome
Your IMD MBA 2013 bloggers: Natalia, Vikas, Hammad; Photobloggers: Marc, Oscar and Agis; Videoblogger: Peter 

No comments:

Post a Comment