Sunday 19 May 2013

Milestones and what a great night!

I’m going to keep this entry short because of a torn ligament on my thumb which I ‘acquired’ as a result of excessive IMD style dancing at 4am in the morning with my partner and dearest classmates to celebrate the last day of Module 2 exams, the integrative exercise and yes, my 31st birthday…Thank you my dear classmates for making the celebrations a special evening for me and for all the lovely best wishes, gifts and IMD love!
My wife planned for my friend from home to surprise me as well and I couldn’t have asked for a better place than Eat Me to celebrate this great milestone…Eat Me is a fantastic restaurant in Lausanne set up by an IMD alumnus from 2007 and I have to thank her as well for not only entertaining us over the weekend but also for showing us that we can make our dreams happen when and if we are ready to recognize them and seize the opportunities…..I am super excited to be writing a case study about Eat Me as part of an entrepreneurship elective and about the opportunity to work with Serena (IMD alumnus and owner of Eat Me) as well as working with Prof. Benoit who has made me think of Entrepreneurship in completely different light!
ICP(International Consulting Projects)​ land starts tomorrow and we are now at the half way mark of the program and we all feel a sense of great pride(and relief) in that we have survived through sleepless nights, long weeks, insane assignments and an intense learning experience that has been a transformational experience and has made us closer as a class!
Another year older and I am grateful to god as always for having such amazing friends and for being part of a great IMD class with really great people!
Have a good week!
Vikas Menon

No comments:

Post a Comment