Thursday 25 April 2013

A mid-week change to break the routine and reflect…

For the first time since I started the IMD program, I am actually hesitant about writing the blog…not because I don’t have enough to talk about or share…but simply because I’m tired and as my fellow bloggers shared, we have been doing a lot of self-reflection and retrospection…this week!
Today, tired from the daily routines, I wanted to break out and do something out of the norm…so after a quick run on the beautiful Ouchy lakeshore, some dinner and a few power point slides, I convinced my wife and we joined a few of my classmates at MGM (the other famous IMD hangout apart from Whitehorse) and whilst the conversations were all around IMD, it felt good to have some sort of a change from a regular school night…
Every once in a while when we get really tired with the lack of sleep, millions of cases, thousands of things to do around the program, job search, networking, resume, ICP’s, etc…I am reminded of my what my dad always said “Life is too serious to be taken seriously!”

Goodnight!

Vikas “routines get to me” Menon​

No comments:

Post a Comment